Baird Capital manages two complementary but distinct investment strategies: our Global Private Equity platform and our Venture Capital platform. Learn more via the videos below.
The Baird Capital Difference
- We operate as one global team across our private equity and venture capital platforms.
- Our investment teams collaborate across funds and geographies to source and evaluate investment opportunities.
- We leverage our global operating resources across the U.S, U.K and Asia to support the operating needs of our partner companies; we are well-positioned to help venture and lower-middle-market companies succeed in the global marketplace.
- We invest in industry sectors where our team and Baird have deep expertise.
- We have over three decades of investment experience in the B2B technology & services space
- We invest in subsectors that overlap directly with Baird’s Equity Research and Investment Banking power alleys
- Our team and Baird have access to a broad network of operating resources, executive talent and corporate relationships
- We leverage the intellectual and human capital of the broader Baird organization through extensive resources, including:
~425 banking professionals serving clients globally
More than 700 companies under research coverage
Award-winning macro research from Strategas, a Baird Company
~1,300 Financial Advisors managing over $275B in assets
Baird Capital is deeply proud to be a signatory of the Institutional Limited Partners Associated (ILPA) initiative to advance diversity, equity and inclusion across our industry.